Friday, July 13, 2007

Shredding the GNAR

To live a life of no fear...
These passed few months have given me an amazing opportunity to realize that I am getting through and overcoming some of my deepest and darkest fears. My life right now has never had such flow. People around me and the energy of the river right now is incredible. I feel like I am getting through to people in a way that I didn't even know I had. The history in the layers of the rocks and the mystery that surrounds their passed has given me a rejuvinating for more education. I am really excited to dive into a subject that is ever changing, growing, and unraveling itself to those eager to take it on. I hope that everyone is doing well since we last spoke. A few things, Rod, I found your hat in my truck. I will call mom with the address to send it onwards. And Holli, I put your name in a drawing for a free trip down any river that Oars provides for guessing the right picture on the website. It was a picture of LODORE canyon. If they ask you how you knew, you could say that you had seen pictures of my trips and that it looked familiar. I didn't put mom and dad on there because I want to take them down a 1-2 day trip rather than a 4-6 day, and you were the only address I could remember. LOVE YOU ALL and will keep in touch when I can.
GUH

4 comments:

Mental Produce said...

thanks nat...good to hear about your world down there.
holli

Mental Produce said...

fear is the mind killer....

my-yo said...

ode to speak again with rocks... your life is beautiful. myo

Rodney Redford said...

the rocks are compacted earth which is mostly empty space. therefore rocks are mostly empty space. maybe there is some kind of charge in the empty space between a rock. and maybe your mind has independent access to the charge emmanating from that empty space. sometimes i like to go there in my dreams.